RBA Recap & The Australian Economy
- The RBA is set to deliver more short term pain over the months ahead after hiking rates again in February
- It comes as pain is already being felt but households according to the latest consumer sentiment report.
- Family finances in some areas are the worst level on record which begs the question how much more pain households can take?
- Term Deposit rates are high as Major Banks price to win.
- Increased retail money causing some ADIs to have reduce wholesale funding.
- Reference rates have increased following the February hike. But how much further can it go?
Please click here to download the February Monthly