- From now and the 30th of September, $46.4Billion of TFF will be maturing.
- Whilst most banks have pre-funded the outflow it may play into an increased demand for funds.
- An ‘A’ rated ADI continues to standout in the TD space with attractive long term offerings.
- The NCD market has settled with two way flows at a margin of +45 for 3 months.
Quiet Week Ahead & Markets Look to Jackson Hole Meeting
- A markedly quiet week ahead in terms of data. Domestically, there is no significant prints besides Judo Bank’s PMI monthly updates.
- In the U.S. the markets have the Jackson Hole speech to look forward to.
- Last year Fed Powell vowed to curb inflation whilst keeping the economy prospering.
- So far it seems the central bank is doing just so.
- All eyes will be on Powell to see if the Fed has any more rate hikes left.
- With U.S. yields trading at considerably high levels, Jackson Hole has the potential to ignite significant yield movement depending on the sentiment and takeaway from markets.